miércoles, 1 de julio de 2015

Look Before You Leap



During the Language class, the teacher Andrea Schejter told us to write a story following the title: "Look before you leap". For this task, we were asked to use connectors,examples of direct speech, 2 similes, 1 metaphor and 2 examples of past perfect.

I visited William last week. I hadn´t seen him for more than ten years. I knocked on his door. "Who is there?" he asked. "Bro, here your old friend, Michael" I answered. He got his keys as quickly as a cheetah and opened the door. We greeted and went to the living-room, he inmediately offers me a beer.

Then we started talking about our past lives. Ten years without talking to each other, an entire decade. We talked abut everything, our lives, our girls, he told me that he had a son last year. Well... he told me "a little inofensive monster" I understood it like that. As result of the theme of his son, he told me "I have seen many schools for this creature, but I didn´t like any". I understood what he was telling me since I had the same problem with my son. I told him that he had to look before he leap, because choosing a school for your son or daughter is as difficult as climbing the Himalaya. After 3 long hours talking about our lives, we decided that it was hour to finish the conversation. Finally, we past from and he told me"come when ever you want, you are as good as a psychologist to help people". I thank him, and went away.






We made this image with the phrase "Look before you leap"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario